- Esta entrada es una copia exacta de la entrada del que ahora será mi blog: http://blogs.itpro.es/mhernandez -
En este link tenéis el Hotfix y pasos necesarios para conseguir que vuestro servidor KMS active licencias Windows 8 y/o Windows Server 2012.
Los pasos son:
- Install this update (KB2691586).
- Restart the computer when you are prompted.
- To install a new KMS host key for Windows 8 activation or for Windows Server 2012 activation, run the following command:
cscript %windir%\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk <KMS host key>
Note In this command, replace <KMS host key> with the new KMS host key for Windows 8 activation or for Windows Server 2012 activation.
Important Every KMS host key is associated with a group of Windows editions. Additionally, a KMS host key that is associated with Windows client operating systems cannot be installed on Windows server operating systems, and vice-versa. This is true for all Windows operating systems except for Windows Server 2003. If you install a KMS host key on a Windows operating system that is not associated with that host key, you receive the following error message:
0xc004f015: The Software Licensing Service reported that the license is not installed.
For example, you receive this error message if you try to install a KMS host key for Windows 7 on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2.
For more information about KMS host keys and about associated groups of Windows editions, see Table 5 in the "Determine Product Key Needs" section of the Volume Activation Planning Guide
- To activate the new KMS host key on the host computer, run the following command:
cscript %windir%\system32\slmgr.vbs /ato